Talbingo Tourist & Caravan Park
Talbingo Tourist Caravan Park is nestled in the foothills of the Snowy Mountains, sitting on the edge of Koscuiszko National Park with views of Jounama Pond. A family owned and operated park since 2001, Talbingo Caravan Park has everything you need to make your stay in Talbingo fun and enjoyable. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call Tony & Leanne on (02) 6949 5239.
- A short drive to the Snowy Mountains.
- Nearby Lake Talbingo with good boat launching ramp. Click here for information on boat hire.
- Always lots of water all year round. Always lots of fish!
- National park on one side, state forest on the other. Great for bush walks and getting away to the peace and quiet.
- Wild horses 20 min drive away.
- Plenty of things to do and history to explore.